OLNEY, Ill. (WTHI) - An Olney man received the maximum punishment for criminal sexual assault.
On Thursday, a judge handed Glenn Ramey a 60-year prison sentence.
That was the maximum sentence.
In January, Ramey pleaded guilty to predatory sexual assault.
The charges stem from the murder of Sabrina Stauffenberg on Thanksgiving of 2016.
Some family members told News 10 they approved the plea agreement.
- Olney man receives maximum sentence
- Teen involved in Mattoon school shooting receives the maximum sentence
- Olney passes Solar Farm ordinance
- Olney adopts new recycling fee
- Sentencing expected on Thursday for Olney man accused of predatory criminal sexual assault
- Olney fire department recieves four rating
- Olney passes ordinance on 5G coverage
- Olney Police investigating four written school shooting threats
- Olney murder trial pushed back until next year
- Olney Fire Department gets grant to buy new equipment