VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) -- Vincennes University was filled with music today.
With sounds from the old post bluegrass jam.
It's a bluegrass festival held at VU each year.
Organizers say it started in the '80s and has grown every year since.
Some bluegrass lovers travel hours to hear the bands.
If you're a bluegrass fan and you missed the event this year, don't worry the festival will be back again next year.
- Old Post Bluegrass Jams
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Indiana native nominated for best bluegrass album Grammy
- Local students jam into summer
- Jam Fitness getting ready for new home with free fitness class
- Fork in the Road: The Hitchin Post
- Amazon partners with Terre Haute Post Office
- Clay County VFW Post receives land donation
- Medicare will require hospitals to post prices online
- Indiana State Police hold memorial ceremony at Putmanville post