TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An old restaurant in Terre Haute will soon get a new lease on life...times two.
But that's not all.
Southern Rock Restaurants, the franchisee that owns the deli plans to turn the building into a two tenant facility.
Company officials told News 10 a substantial remodel will begin soon, with the expectation of opening in April.
They say they've been looking at Terre Haute for more than three years.
The restaurant will be 30 percent larger than the average McAlister's with updated decor, new finishes.
It is expected to employ up to 85 people.
- Old Fuddruckers building to get new life, times two
- Work starts to turn old Fuddrucker's into a new restaurant
- Fuddruckers appears to have closed Terre Haute location, no response from corporate offices
- New purpose envisioned for old Brazil Times building
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Seeing life through her boots
- Overnight fire claims a life
- Real Time Road Conditions
- Icon building to become Riverfront Lofts