TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A heavily traveled road has reopened.
On Tuesday, News 10 spoke with the Terre Haute Engineering Department.
They told us after being closed for a week, Ohio Street from 3rd to 7th Street is now fixed.
Crews had to shut down the road for emergency sewer repair work.
Moving a little further east onto Ohio Boulevard, crews will close Ohio from Fruitridge to Brown starting on June 1st.
The road construction is expected to last through June 7th.
- Ohio Street reopens as crews get ready to move east to Ohio Blvd
- Ohio Street reopens as crews repair a massive sinkhole
- 4th and Ohio Streets to reopen Friday morning after sinkhole repairs
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street between Walnut and Ohio to close
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Road crews get the streets ready for winter weather
- Dog found "frozen solid" on Ohio porch
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Road crews get ready for winter weather