SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials in Sullivan County are looking for a suspect in an arson case.
That's after a fire at Graber Sullivan Building Supply in the city of Sullivan.
It all started around 2 a.m. Saturday at its location on Main Street.
Investigators say they've determined the fire was set on purpose.
Officials say the fire burned through the entire building.
The Sullivan Fire Department has deemed it a total loss.
Investigators say they're looking for tips in this arson case.
You can call local law enforcement, or the Indiana Arson Hotline at 1-800-382-4628.
Officials say a reward of up to $5,000 dollars is available for information leading to the possible arrest of whoever is responsible for the fire.
- Officials seeking tips in arson case
- Officials investigate Sunday night Terre Haute fire as arson
- Officials seeking help in identifying suspect
- Officials seeking suspect in Papa John's robbery
- Parke County officials investigate case of tuberculosis
- Health officials investigating case of Hepatitis A
- Ice Fishing Safety Tips
- Officials looking for suspect vehicle in connection to U-Haul arson
- Officials looking at dangerous trend as third arson arrest made in one week
- Arrest made in arson case from N. 6 1/2 Street in Terre Haute