WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Snow started to come down as crews responded to a house fire on Sunday night.
It happened around 8 o'clock at 218 N. 9th Street in West Terre Haute.
The Sugar Creek Fire Department was one of the agencies on scene.
They told us an electrical problem in a wall started the fire. They say no one was home when the fire started.
Officials say the home suffered a lot of smoke damage, resulting in about $20,000 worth.
- Officials say electrical problem caused house fire in Vigo County
- Electrical short thought to be cause of house fire
- Tuesday afternoon house fire caused ruled as electrical
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- Vigo County house fire ruled suspicious
- PG&E electrical lines causes 2018 Camp Fire, California probe finds
- Officials looking into cause of fatal Clay County fire
- Crews respond to house fire in southern Vigo County
- Coffee pot likely to blame for Vigo County house fire