TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Day Light Saving Time ended early Sunday, but officials are reminding you to do more than change your clocks.
The U.S. Department of Transportation is encouraging you to check your vehicle for any recalls.
They suggest you do this twice a year in November and March when we change our clocks.
As a reminder, vehicle recall repairs are free and they don't expire.
To see if your vehicle has any recalls, you can head to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website.
- Officials remind consumers to check for recalls
- Check your kitchen for these recalled foods
- Officials remind boaters to stay safe on the water
- Authorities suggest checking home extinguishers after massive recall
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse
- Officials remind parents about dangers of drowning as summer heat arrives
- Vigo County health officials remind parents to get vaccinations before school year
- Riverton Parke reminds parents of backpack policy
- Inflation, gas prices, tariffs squeeze consumers
- US consumer confidence rises to 18-year high