PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 is following a death investigation out of Parke County.
The investigation centers around a baby boy out of the Lodi area.
At this time, investigators say they do not suspect foul play.
An autopsy is set for Thursday morning.
- Officials investigate death of Parke County baby
- Parke County officials investigate case of tuberculosis
- Parke County officials investigating fire at local factory
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Authorities investigating infant death in Clay County
- Death investigation underway after dead body found at Oblong Park
- Parke County students learn important lesson using a 'Sugar Baby'
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Police in Parke County investigate crash, one airlifted