PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 is following a death investigation out of Parke County.
The investigation centers around a baby boy out of the Lodi area.
At this time, investigators say they do not suspect foul play.
An autopsy is set for Thursday morning.
- Officials investigate death of Parke County baby
- Parke County officials investigate case of tuberculosis
- Death Investigation underway in Parke County
- Parke County officials investigating fire at local factory
- Parke County deputies make arrest in dog starvation death investigation
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Authorities investigating infant death in Clay County
- Putnam County death being investigated as homicide
- Death investigation underway after dead body found at Oblong Park
- Hasbro rolls out official Baby Yoda toys