WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Unused or unwanted...prescription drugs can be dangerous if they aren't properly disposed of.
Someone could abuse them or take them accidentally.
Drug Take Back days help eliminate those threats.
This Saturday groups around the area will take and dispose of unused prescription drugs.
The program is for liquids and pills.
All you have to do is drop them off.
Police and community organizations will get rid of them safely.
They say you shouldn't flush or throw medications in the trash.
To find your nearest collection site, click here.
- Officials hold Drug Take Back Day this weekend
- Drug Take Back event set for next weekend
- DEA hosts drug take back day on Saturday
- Drug take back day hosted in Clay County
- Local groups teaming up for Drug Take Back Day
- National Drug Take Back Day set for October 26
- Vigo County participates in National Drug Take Back Day
- Terre Haute's Veterans Day Parade officially back on
- Otter Creek Township holding cleanup this weekend
- Attorney General's Office set to hold drug take-back event in Terre Haute