TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - The Vigo County Sheriff's Office says Rodger Plunket II hanged himself.
Officials found him at his home Thursday morning.
Late this afternoon, Vigo County Coroner Doctor Susan Amos told News 10 Plunkett's death was consistent with ligature hanging.
She says there were no signs of foul play.
Doctor Amos will receive toxicology results in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- Official cause of death is determined for a Terre Haute fire fighter
- Fire consumes Terre Haute warehouse
- Hoops for Hope game pits crime fighters against fire fighters
- Officials call fire "suspicious" in West Terre Haute
- Officials investigate Sunday night Terre Haute fire as arson
- Officials say Friday morning Terre Haute fire suspicious
- New Terre Haute fire truck officially rolls into service
- Investigators determine cause of Friday morning fire
- US officials: Ex-IS fighter accepted in US as refugee
- One killed in Terre Haute fire