TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know when a portion of Erie Canal Road will be renamed after a fallen Terre Haute Police Officer.
The Rob Pitts Memorial Street sign will be put in place on Monday morning at Canal Road and Davis Drive.
Community donations paid for the sign.
The family requested this stretch of road because Officer Pitts would use it to travel to and from home and work.
Pitts was killed in the line of duty in May.
- Officer Rob Pitts Memorial sign to be placed on Monday
- Regional Hospital memorializes Officer Rob Pitts
- Photos: Remembering Officer Rob Pitts
- Where to donate to the Officer Rob Pitts Memorial fund
- Remembering Officer Rob Pitts: An overview of Wednesday's memorial services
- Great turnout for Officer Rob Pitts Memorial Ride
- Remembering Officer Rob Pitts: The graveside services
- Remembering Officer Rob Pitts: One Year Later
- Canal Road and Davis Drive named Rob Pitts Memory Way
- Saturday fish fry will benefit Rob Pitts Memorial Scholarship