VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A popular venue on the campus of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods has temporarily closed after mildew was found inside.
News 10 learned that O'Shaughnessy Hall has closed.
Areas of mildew were discovered inside the building.
Emergency maintenance crews are working to clean the building.
No food will be served...or events will be held in the hall until the mildew issue is resolved.
"Because of course, this has not happened in the 100 years that we've had this building...so this is very unusual and we're really trying to get on top of what the issue is," Sister Paula Damiano, from the Sisters of Providence, said.
The Sisters of Providence operate the facility.
- O'Shaughnessy Hall at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods temporarily closed due to mildew issues
- O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall reopens to community
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods celebrates 182nd commencement
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Band holds special Christmas concert
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods kicks off homecoming celebrations
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods hosts horse centered job fair
- Popular Vigo County venue remains closed after mildew found
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods welcomes record-setting new class for move-in day
- Students learn about architectural history at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods opens new health clinic on campus