VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County event space celebrated its reopening on Sunday.
We told you about O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall closing late last month. That's after mildew was found in the building.
The Sisters of Providence told News 10 a faulty heating and cooling system was to blame.
Sunday, operations continued with a brunch at its facility on Saint Mary-of-the-Woods campus.
"We're just excited to have everyone back and everyone's excited to be back," said General Manager Mary Harvey.
Be on the look out for new things to come this year! Harvey says they have a lot planned, including being open the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
- O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall reopens to community
- O'Shaughnessy Hall at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods temporarily closed due to mildew issues
- IU plans $99M housing, dining complex for Bloomington campus
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church
- Bloomfield pool reopens
- Sullivan City Hall reopens after partial collapse at a connected building
- 'Oh deer.' What's next after a wild dine and dash at Taco Casita?
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- Margaret Avenue overpass officially reopens
- Honoring the Badge: Nick Hall