UPDATE 5/20/18: Officials confirmed both juveniles involved in the crash have been found and treated.
Police have not released any other new information at this time.
We will continue to keep you updated as we hear more.
BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are investigating a crash in Brazil.
It happened at 100 East and 1400 North.
Our News 10 crew arrived to the area just before 9:30 on Saturday night.
Officials on scene told us two teenagers were driving at high rates of speed. That's when the vehicle hit an embankment and rolled over.
Officials said an occupant was ejected. Another occupant, who police say is also a juvenile, ran away from the scene.
Police say the vehicle involved in the crash was reported stolen out of Parke County.
We're working to get more information from officials and will bring you the latest as it becomes available.
- OFFICIALS: Stolen vehicle involved in Clay County crash, occupant ejected
- Two ejected from uCabbi taxi in single-vehicle I-70 crash
- Crash involves several parked vehicles
- Two hurt in crash involving Clay County deputy
- Several vehicles involved in I-70 Crash
- Washington man ejected from vehicle, then dragged by another car for 160 feet in Knox County crash
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Clay County Election Results
- Suspect in custody after accident involving stolen vehicle in Vigo County
- Clay County officials give update on state of the county