CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Officials said two people received minor injuries after a car crashed into a local bank.
According to the Marshall Fire Protection District, it happened around 11 Saturday morning at First-Mid Bank, formerly First Bank & Trust, on North Michigan.
When crews arrived, officials said a car drove through the front entrance and came to a stop inside the lobby.
Officials confirmed two people in the lobby were taken to the hospital for minor injuries.
Marshall Police and the Clark County Sheriff's Office were also on scene.
- OFFICIALS: Minor injuries after car crashed into bank building
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- Disney World bus crash leaves 14 with minor injuries
- State Trooper rolls his car several times in I-70 crash, suffers minor injuries
- Child suffers minor injuries after getting hit by car, driver reportedly flees the scene
- SUV hits Indiana school bus; 4 students suffer minor injuries
- Police say man crashes car into Sullivan County building
- Minority students falling behind
- Man dies after injuries from crash