TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People looking for work could find it with the Indiana Department of Transportation.
On Monday, INDOT held a job fair in Terre Haute.
They say they are looking to hire for a variety of positions.
Officials say they're also looking to hire seasonal workers as winter approaches.
If you weren't able to make it to Monday's event, you'll have another chance.
On Tuesday, INDOT will host another job fair from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. in Crawfordsville.
The address for the event is 41 West 300 North.
- Now hiring: INDOT hosts job fair, looking for winter help
- Local company hosts job fair
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Hamilton Center hosts job fair
- Indiana State University hosts student job fair
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- INDOT prepares for upcoming winter weather
- Now hiring! Post office holds Terre Haute job fair
- Group set to host job fair for future teachers
- Vigo County commissioners plan to host a job fair