TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - With October come and gone, and bring with it some wild weather, we now look ahead to November.
We look at something called the climate prediction center here at Storm Team 10.
For the next month, we have a good chance to see below-average temperatures.
As far as rainfall goes, we could see slightly drier conditions.
Again, these are long term forecasts.
They are good guesses, but things could always change very easily.
Stay tuned to Storm Team 10 for the latest updates as we head deeper into the fall season.
- November Look Ahead
- Mayoral forum works to educate public ahead of November election
- November 1st means No Shave November
- No Shave November Underway
- College Goal Sunday November 3rd
- September Look Ahead
- Health insurance open enrollment starts November 1
- Your vote counts! Register before November election
- Terre Haute movie premiere set for November 4th
- Optimist Club leader receives November Make a Difference Award