TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's that time of year again...No Shave November.
There's more to the tradition than just growing some hair.
No Shave November has become a way to start the conversation about men's cancer.
It's a month long journey of embracing the hair that cancer patients use.
News 10 has partnered with Terre Haute Regional Hospital for the month.
- November 1st means No Shave November
- No Shave November runs year-round at THPD
- More than a trend: No Shave November puts spotlight on men's health issues
- Health insurance open enrollment starts November 1
- Your vote counts! Register before November election
- Optimist Club leader receives November Make a Difference Award
- Indiana’s November jobless rate declines to 3.7 percent
- Michelle Obama to release memoir ‘Becoming’ in November
- Danny Tanoos to appear for a judge on November 14th
- Vigo County casino question will be on the November ballot