Photo Gallery 1 Images
CLAY COUNTY. Ind. (WTHI) -- Practice makes perfect and that's exactly what the Northview high school band did Saturday.
For 12 hours, the band practiced their routines.
They call it the drum-a-thon.
Every year, they ask for sponsors to help raise money for the band.
Plus, the 12 hours helps them get ready for competitions.
The money raised helps fund a whole year of indoor percussion at Northview.
- Northview drum-a-thon
- New field dedicated at Northview
- Golden Apple: Northview High School's Michele Hunter
- Alumni honored at Northview High School
- Fight 4 my Mom’: Terre Haute woman creates ALS walk-a-thon to honor mother
- Terre Haute Torpedoes host Swim-A-Thon to help provide scholarships to athletes
- "Fight for My Mom Walk-A-Thon" held to bring awareness to ALS
- Terre Haute North Marching Band gets ready for big competition with March-a-Thon
- Northview band director does one last Christmas show before retirement
- Northview football field to be renamed after longtime coach