VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The North Vermillion Falcons are holding a championship title.
The football team won the 2019 Colts Leadership Challenge.
It's a competition for the largest blood drive.
This is the team's sixth title with the competition. More than 100 donors raised around 80 units of blood.
That is the most among all 53 teams that participated.
School leaders say it is something everyone has gotten behind.
"We're always looking for service, leadership, and character development. And this is something that everyone kind of bought into," Athletic Director Martin Brown.
This was the seventh year for the competition.
- North Vermillion wins Colts Leadership Challenge
- Pagano faces daunting challenge as Colts try to rebound
- Terre Haute North graduates honored for service and leadership
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Art Class returns for North Vermillion Elementary students
- Colts’ Andrew Luck goes on injured reserve
- Walk to End Alzheimer's leadership luncheon
- New leadership at Crane Army Ammunition Activity
- Local businesses take part in leadership conference
- Issues regarding leadership at Bethesda Cemetery continue