PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley school district is getting a new superintendent.
News 10 has learned Mike Schimpf will be the new superintendent of North Central Parke Schools.
This information comes from the district's social media account.
Schimpf will replace Dr. Thomas Rohr.
Rohr will be retiring at the end of the year.
Schimpf is a former principal at Turkey Run High School.
He will assume his new role on June 1st.
- North Central Parke Schools to get new superintendent
- Vigo County School Corporation's Superintendent is grateful for support from North Central students
- Vigo County Parks Superintendent announces her resignation
- North Central Parke Community Schools announce closure on 'Red for Ed Action Day'
- Illinois school consolidation moves to state superintendent
- Richland county gets new school superintendent
- North Central High School receives a special delivery
- Students file federal lawsuit against Northeast School Corp. and North Central High School
- North Central High School will donate bench to Terre Haute South High School
- Hiring process for next Vigo Schools Superintendent already underway