TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County students will return to school Tuesday as police are still investigating who threatened a school shooting last week.
News 10 checked with the Terre Haute Police Department on Monday.
So far, detectives say they are not releasing any information.
Last Wednesday, someone made a shooting threat for Terre Haute South Vigo High School on social media.
Police said they tracked where the threat came from.
Officers were talking to six people who were at the address.
We reached out to Vigo County School Superintendent Rob Haworth on Monday.
He said there were no updates from the school corporation.
- No updates from police after social media shooting threat at Terre Haute South
- 15-year-old arrested in connection to Terre Haute South social media threat
- Haworth: No viable threat at Terre Haute South after rumors
- Terre Haute Police are "shooting" for accuracy
- Terre Haute Police investigate Friday morning shooting
- Terre Haute Police investigate Wednesday morning shooting
- Confusion spread after threats on social media in Knox County
- Two juveniles in custody after alleged social media school threat
- Social media post shows Terre Haute North issues, school leaders respond
- VCSC Board meets at Terre Haute South