GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - No serious injuries were reported after a tree branch went through a school bus with Linton-Stockton High School cheerleaders inside.
It happened just before 4:30 on Friday in the northern part of Linton.
According to officials, the cheerleading team just left the school to travel to Linton's football game in Indianapolis.
The bus reportedly went under a large tree when a branch fell off and went through the roof of the bus.
Officials say only minor scratches were reported and nobody was hospitalized.
- No serious injuries after a tree branch fell through Linton cheerleader bus
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Battle of the Branches: Different military branches to face off in friendly weekend competition
- How Burger King fell behind
- UPDATE Missing Linton man located
- Disney World bus crash leaves 14 with minor injuries
- SUV hits Indiana school bus; 4 students suffer minor injuries
- Local bank opens new West Terre Haute branch
- Indiana BMV branches to be closed several days for holidays
- Indiana license branches will be closed for Good Friday