TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On Tuesday, we expected an announcement on a Live PD show contract with the Terre Haute Police Department...but the Board of Public Works didn't meet as planned.
Officials said they didn't have the quorum they needed.
We've reported the meeting agenda had a line for an agreement with an entertainment company, the group that produces Live PD.
There was also a line for the Veterans Day Parade permit.
Those topics will move to the next meeting...now planned for Thursday.
- No Live PD contract for THPD...yet, Board of Public Works meeting didn't happen as planned
- THPD finishes last episode with Live PD for a while
- How do you feel about the THPD deal with Live PD?
- Union contracts to be in front of Board of Public Works next week
- THPD Investigating Shots Fired
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- NAACP calls on City of Terre Haute to cancel Live PD contract
- First in series of VCSC public meetings happens on Thursday
- Firm meets with Vigo County School Board and the public with high school renovation plans
- THPD Chief takes on jail concerns at council meeting