TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As work on part of 7th Street in Terre Haute ends, the next construction phase has started.
The city wrapped-up work on Phase One, between Hulman and Voorhees Streets.
Now, the contractor will turn its attention south of Voorhees.
Crews will re-build 7th Street between Voorhees and Wheeler.
The city says this portion of 7th Street will reopen by the end of August.
- Next phase of 7th Street construction starts
- South 7th Street reopens after construction project
- Second phase of 7th Street project set to begin soon
- Road Closed: Construction begins on part of south 7th Street
- 7th Street construction costs jump nearly $100,000 after issue discovered
- Gas lines on 7th Street delay construction project
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Phase one on main street project begins
- Tree arrives at Terre Haute's Miracle on 7th Street
- Miracle on 7th Street continues with Light Your Way parade