TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new assisted living facility in Terre Haute took in its first residents on Thursday.
The first three residents moved into the 'Silver Birch Assisted Living Community.'
It's located on Lafayette Avenue in Terre Haute.
Thursday is opening day, with a community ribbon cutting set for April.
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- A new storage facility opens in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion
- Pyrolyx prepares for second Terre Haute facility
- Assisted living facility hosts fundraiser for Backpack Program
- New assisted living facility to open in February, expects to fill up fast