WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - A new video will teach kids about finances.
'Right on the Money' launched on Wednesday.
It explains how tax dollars are used for services in the state.
The Indiana State Treasurer and Education Superintendent helped put the new initiative together.
They hope teaching kids will lead to a financially stronger state in the long-run.
- New video teaches kids about finances
- An eagle named 'Eddie' teaches young kids about gun safety
- Teaching kindness to kids at a young age
- Make a Difference: Teaching kids how to defend against bullies
- Richland County dispatchers teach kids how to call 911
- Consultant: Terre Haute city finances improving
- Mayor: state audits show city finances improving
- Christmas Walk teaches holiday history
- Athlete Symposium teaches how to prevent injuries
- 'Buster' teaches Oblong students school bus safety