CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A new traffic signal could make driving safer in Clay County.
The signal will be installed at U.S. 40 and Waterworks Road in Brazil.
A spokesperson for INDOT said the light was needed to reduce delay and make the roads safer.
They started installing the signal last week, and expect for it to be ready to go by August 21st.
- New traffic signal coming to U.S. 40 in Clay County
- Traffic backs up as signals go dark Saturday evening
- Lyford Y intersection reopens, with temporary traffic signals
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Sidewalk project aimed to keep Clay County residents safe from heavy traffic
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Clay City Boil Order
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted