VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - You will soon see a new traffic light on U.S. 41 in southern Vigo County.
The light will be installed at 41 and Woodsmall Drive.
It will be to help control the flow of traffic for the new Menards store.
A representative from INDOT told News 10 the light should be active by mid-July.
A three-day notice will be given before the switch is flipped.
- New traffic light to be installed on U.S. 41 ahead of southside Menards opening
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- Work continues on new Menards location
- McAlister's officially opens for business on Terre Haute's southside
- Traffic Alert: Semi Rollover at US 41 & Coxville Road
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Plans underway for a new Menards in southern Vigo County
- Construction could start on new Menards location this spring
- Crews start removing trees from future Menards location