TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute city leaders are developing a plan to improve the city.
The city and the Chamber of Commerce have teamed up for the Community Planning Task Force.
There will be five community forums:
Thursday, February 28, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods
Wednesday, March 6, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Landsbaum Center for Health Education
Tuesday, March 12, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Ivy Tech Community College
Wednesday, March 13, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Wednesday, March 20, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Wabash Valley Community Foundation
The goal is to help businesses and the community grow.
Here's how you can help...
You can give your opinion on the city by filling out a survey.
LINK | TAKE THE SURVEY HERE
It will help leaders know what you want to see in the community.
You can also attend one of five community forums.
The first one happens on Thursday at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- New survey hopes to help city leaders what you want for the future of Terre Haute
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- Innovate Sullivan hopes to help boost future business leaders
- Terre Haute Road Paving Projects: Present and Future
- Consultant: Terre Haute city finances improving
- Terre Haute's new city judge sworn in
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- State Girl Scout leaders make a stop in Terre Haute
- Updates on major projects, plans for the future in Terre Haute's city update to chamber
- City leaders believe Terre Haute is better equipped to handle Sony DADC layoffs