TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has confirmed a new restaurant is on its way to Terre Haute.
We are still working to gather more information on a date and location, but a representative with Firehouse Subs says they do plan to open a new restaurant in town.
Firehouse Subs donates a portion of the money they make to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
The foundation has donated $40 million to first responders and public safety organizations.
Learn more about Firehouse Subs here.
- New sub restaurant confirms plans to open in Terre Haute
- New restaurant plans spring opening on Terre Haute's north side
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- New Terre Haute restaurant set to open next week
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- New wings restaurant opens on Terre Haute's south side
- New southern-style restaurant set to open in Terre Haute