TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute's newest student housing community is set to open in the fall of 2018.
Annex 41 will include fully furnished rooms, a lounge, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The complex is located on the former Terre Haute Boys and Girls Club property on North 3rd Street.
The company hopes to attract ISU students, given the close proximity to campus.
To schedule a tour, or apply to live at Annex 41 for the upcoming school year, click here.
- New student housing complex accepting applications
- THFD accepting job applications
- Dana Christian School still accepting applications for new students
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office accepting applications for dispatchers
- Indiana Gaming Commission accepting applications for Vigo County casino
- Martin County Humane Society starts accepting applications to adopt dogs rescued in puppy mill
- Application fees waived for 'National College Application Day'
- IU plans $99M housing, dining complex for Bloomington campus
- Police respond to situation at local housing complex