TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some Indiana State University students are getting some extra financial help to continue their education. That's with a new $25,000 scholarship to support students of Latino and Hispanic descent.
ISU Trustee Kathy Cabello and her husband created the fund. They hope it will inspire students to continue their education.
Nearly 5% of the students at ISU are Hispanic. School leaders say the university has the most diverse residential student population of any public university in the state.
- New scholarship created for ISU students
- $350,000 donation to scholarship fund will help Chicago area students attend ISU
- Local aviation students receive scholarships from FedEx
- Indiana Broadcasters Association Scholarship
- Local youth bowling league offers scholarships to students
- Scholarships available for Indiana students interested in becoming teachers
- Indiana Sheriff's Association awarding scholarships
- ISU students exploring technology while making pancakes
- ISU set to change student recruitment process
- ISU students spread support of DACA bill