TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new restaurant is set to open on Terre Haute's northside.
Bobby Que's is opening a location on Lafayette Avenue - across from Ritter's. If you drive by, you can already see a banner in place.
You may know the barbeque joint from its food trailer.
Owners hope to open this location in the spring.
- New restaurant plans spring opening on Terre Haute's north side
- New wings restaurant opens on Terre Haute's south side
- New wing restaurant set to open soon on Terre Haute's north side
- New restaurant and coffee shop officially opens on Terre Haute's north side
- Culver's opens on Terre Haute's east side
- New sub restaurant confirms plans to open in Terre Haute
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Refugee family opens restaurant in Terre Haute
- Soon to open Terre Haute restaurant hiring
- Plans have been submitted for a new restaurant on Terre Haute's east side