TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local college is excited about the success of its graduates.
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology says 96 percent of its 2017 class is sticking to a career path.
The according to Rose's new career placement report.
The graduates are employed, studying for further degrees, or serving in the military.
This rate continues the 95 percent or better career placement statistic from the past decade.
Rose officials say the average accepted job salary was over $67,000.
Some top employers include Google, Texas Instruments, Eli Lilly, and Ford.
- New report shows most Rose-Hulman grads continue career track
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- After nearly 20-years, Rose-Show returns to Rose-Hulman campus
- Over 100 employers take part in Rose-Hulman Career Fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Girl Scouts discover STEM at Rose-Hulman
- Rose-Hulman Tusk Triathlon supports breast cancer
- Rose-Hulman honored as Tree Campus
- Rose-Hulman celebrates Tree Campus designation
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman