TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There are new and improved memory care services in Terre Haute.
Harrison's Crossing Health Campus is preparing to open 'Legacy Lane.'
It's a specialized memory care neighborhood.
It is located just off of 3rd Street near Union Hospital.
Legacy Lane has suites for patients.
It is a locked assisted living unit.
The addition will benefit people living with forms of dementia along with their families.
Each patient will get specialized care and activities based on their preferences and history.
The facility is working to get its license now.
To learn more, click here.
- New memory care services set to open in Terre Haute
- Services set for Terre Haute firefighter
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Memorial services set for Eva Kor
- New option for counseling services opens in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Quarter Midget track set to open Saturday
- New Terre Haute restaurant set to open next week
- Clay County-based restaurant set to open Terre Haute location
- New sports complex set to open in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute grocery chain starts delivery service