VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - New business opportunities could be coming to Vigo County's east side.
More specifically, the town of Seelyville.
On Tuesday, News 10 spoke with Town Manager Brent Spier.
He told us "a rather big topic will be discussed at tonight's (Tuesday's) town meeting."
Spier says Saturn Petcare is interested in moving into the former Kellogg's Snacks Plant.
He said a tax abatement for that business will be discussed,
The meeting is open to the public for comment.
It will be held on Tuesday night in the Seelyville Town Hall.
It starts at 6:00.
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Vigo County manufacturing plant gets new life
- New life for an old plant
- Public hearing set to discuss future of State Road 163 river bridge
- Future for Sullivan pool up for discussion in public forum
- United Way holds meeting to discuss future plans
- School board discusses plan for future bus barn
- Relay for Life event set for Saturday