TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - New insurance location in Terre Haute held their ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday afternoon.
Terre Haute Mayor Duke Bennett along with Chamber of Commerce President David Haynes were there for the event at Shelter Insurance.
Agent Jason Starr operates the new Shelter Insurance office located at 1209 S. 3rd Street.
They offer auto, home and life insurance along with several other products.
Starr is a graduate of Indiana State University.
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Donnelly: Terre Haute "perfect location" for new VA clinic
- Terre Haute's Oktoberfest kicks off at new location
- Terre Haute's newest hotel approved to open
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- THIRST Gym opens in Terre Haute
- News store opens in Terre Haute