TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People at one healthcare facility got an inside look at a new unit.
Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of the Wabash Valley held an open house on Thursday.
The open house gave people a chance to see the completed version of their inpatient hospice unit.
It's location at Union Hospital in Terre Haute.
Leaders say they hope to get feedback from the people who visit.
The project has taken four years to complete.
- New health facility holds open house
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Crane opens new manufacturing facility
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce holds open house
- New Christian school to hold open house
- New Christian school holds first open house
- Early Headstart program holds open house
- Indoor sports facility holds kick-off event
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- New facility to help with heart health