TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute museum that is set to open soon has received a facade grant.
On Monday, The Vigo County Historical Society & Museum announced it received a $45,000 Historic Facade Grant.
The grant is from the Terre Haute Department of Redevelopment.
The grant was originally created to help building owners restore the appearance of buildings while revitalizing the economy of downtown Terre Haute
Museum leaders hope to have it open to the public this summer.
- New downtown museum receives $45,000 facade grant
- Downtown Vincennes receives money to update facades
- Facade work continues in downtown Brazil
- Both Vincennes and Knox county approve funds for facade matching grant
- Brazil to apply for facade grant to help beautify the city
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Historical Society museum leaders hope to restore the facade of their new building to the original look
- Bid for Vincennes Facade Project comes in too high
- New facade starts to go up at Hulman Center
- City of Marshall's downtown area receives improvements