TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new, local healthcare center wanted to show people how they operate.
Davita Kidney Care in Sullivan held an open house on Tuesday.
They treat people with kidney issues and patients on dialysis.
They invited the community to take a tour of the center.
Patients say a local facility like this one is very important to the area.
"A lot easier for driving but also a lot easier for my treatment because the other place was so far away," Joe Griffith said.
Sullivan Mayor Clint Lamb was also there for the ribbon cutting.
- New dialysis center in Sullivan holds open house
- Brazil housing center holds Pearl Harbor ceremony
- Sullivan community holds fundraiser for victims of fatal house fire
- New Christian school to hold open house
- New Christian school holds first open house
- Early Headstart program holds open house
- New health facility holds open house
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce holds open house
- New ambulance facility celebrates opening in Sullivan
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'