TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At the start of Tuesday's Vigo County Commissioner meeting, Commissioner Judy Anderson's colleagues selected her as this year's president.
It's a possession Anderson has held before during her time as a commissioner.
Besides getting the jail situation addressed, and moving forward, Anderson hopes to bring new items to the agenda.
She says she is excited about some things in the works for the Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation.
Anderson's current term expires at the end of 2020.
- New president selected during Vigo County Commissioner meeting
- Vigo County Commissioners select a location for new Vigo County Jail
- Vigo County Jail project takes center stage at commissioner meeting
- Vigo County commissioners discuss Tiny Homes Tuesday meeting
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again
- Commissioners appoint new Vigo County 911 Director
- Vigo County Commissioners discuss creating Census committee