TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The weather may be turning colder, but a local organization is cutting the ribbon on another Community Garden.
The goal is to help the hungry.
Re-Think Inc. of Terre Haute showed off their 3rd Community Garden on Thursday.
The garden is called Hope Garden.
It is located in the Ryves neighborhood at 18th and Spruce.
People in need of fresh vegetables and flowers can find them during the growing season.
- New community garden ready for harvest in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute church granted land for new community garden
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters
- ISU Community Garden officially open
- Community garden opens for season
- Terre Haute: A community in silence
- Community comes together to cleanup Terre Haute
- Community Spotlight: Happiness Bag in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state