TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new business plans to call the east side of Terre Haute home.
Its sales manager credits a redevelopment project with helping the company to choose their location.
West Side Tractor Sales will build a lot on Fruitridge Avenue just south of Margaret.
They sell John Deere tractors that are used in construction and forestry.
Their location's access to I-70 and State Road 46 along with upgrades to Industrial Margaret Avenue convinced the company to build in that location.
"When the Margaret Avenue project is completed, we'll have great access from any direction," Chris Novotney said.
They plan to build a 16,000 square foot facility that will employ about 20 people.
It is set to open in the spring.
- New business plans to call Terre Haute's east side home
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side
- New grocery store opens on Terre Haute's east side
- New Starbucks on the way to Terre Haute's east side
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews battle house fire on Terre Haute's east side
- Plans have been submitted for a new restaurant on Terre Haute's east side
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side
- Crews break ground on a new restaurant on Terre Haute's east side