TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's a dream that has been turned to reality.
There's a new boutique in downtown Terre Haute...and on Thursday, there was a ribbon-cutting.
It's called 'It Was All a Dream.'
Owners of the store say it offers a 'homey' feeling.
It sells women's clothing but they even customized bow ties for men.
Owners say they want to bring a unique and urban style to the downtown area.
"This community was developing and we wanted to offer something. This allows us to contribute and to be a blessing so we just hope people receive that and want to contribute and be a blessing to us as well," Michael Stewart said.
The store is right off of 7th and Walnut.
The store's hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- New boutique opens in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant open for business in downtown Terre Haute
- New healthy business opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute