TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University started a new bike share program.
There are now 100 orange bikes available for students and staff.
The Student Government Association is in charge of the new piolet program.
They partnered with "Spin," which is a bike share company.
To rent a bike it will cost .50 for every half an hour or $14 a month for unlimited 30-minute bike rides.
ISU students can sign up by downloading the Spin Bikes app.
To sign up, you must use your ".EDU" email address.
- New bike share program rolls out on ISU's campus
- New bike share option available on the campus of ISU
- ISU on the search for new bike share program, will donate old Spin bikes
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Indiana State University's new bike share program going well.
- Overnight shooting ruled "accidental" at ISU's campus
- Group works to build healthier ISU campus
- Campus police share tips to staying safe
- Spin donates orange bikes to ISU, new program in the works
- Spin bike program stopped in its tracks