TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new restaurant has landed at the Terre Haute Regional Airport.
News 10 recently told you about the Fly-In Cafe opening
On Wednesday, the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce had a special event to celebrate.
We spoke with the owner and chef at the cafe.
She told us she's always had a passion for cooking.
Now, she is excited to hare that with the community at such a unique location.
"We've changed a lot of things from that first day, but we've implemented a lot that we'll keep for the next five, 10...hopefully forever. And we'll make sure we're having happy customers, always. We want to bring back to the community," Owner Jessica Gallion said.
Some of those changes made in the last three months include staffing and marketing.
To learn more, click here.
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff
- Wheels down on new airport restaurant
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- Local pizza restaurant opens third location
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- News restaurant open for business in Vincennes
- Restaurant thanks first responders with delivered meal
- Local restaurant gives Backpack Program a boost
- Patrons evacuated from Illinois restaurant for fire