VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - More hands will soon be in Vermillion County to keep you and your family safe.
Illiana EMS is starting work in the county.
News 10 spoke with Eric Shaughnessy of Illiana EMS.
He says the service will start at midnight on January 1st.
Shaughnessy says there will be two 24-hour ambulances staffed at paramedic level in Vermillion County, along with an additional day truck and paramedic response vehicle.
- New Vermillion County ambulance service getting ready to respond
- Clinton ambulance service announces move
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Get ready to spring clean in Vermillion County
- A 10-year contract with Trans-Care Ambulance service was approved
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- THFD shopping for new ambulances
- State Trooper responding to crash in Vermillion County hit by another driver
- Vigo County Commissioners approve ambulance contract with Trans-Care