TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Starbucks will be coming to the east side of Terre Haute.
It will be part of a new strip mall.
You'll be able to find it on the northeast corner of State Road 46 and New Margaret Drive, in front of Meijer.
The Starbucks will be one of four units that make up the new strip mall.
This location will have a drive-thru on the north end of the building.
According to a Starbucks representative, they'll start working on the store in the spring.
If all goes according to plan, it will open next summer.
- New Starbucks on the way to Terre Haute's east side
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews battle house fire on Terre Haute's east side
- New business plans to call Terre Haute's east side home
- New grocery store opens on Terre Haute's east side
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens on Terre Haute's east side
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side
- Plans have been submitted for a new restaurant on Terre Haute's east side
- Crews break ground on a new restaurant on Terre Haute's east side