TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local church hosted hundreds for a 4th of July Celebration.
New Life Fellowship, on the east side of Terre Haute, holds their annual celebration every year. It's on the Sunday before the 4th of July.
The packed event included free admission, along with food, vendors, music and a fireworks display.
Organizers said the event normally draws in 1000 to 1500 people every year.
"This event is just to remember all the beautiful things that the Lord has provided for our country," said Pastor Jeff Harpole, "and we're very patriotic tonight."
- New Life holds 4th of July Celebration
- 4th of July celebrations
- Concert kicks off week long 4th of July celebration
- Brazil gears up for 83rd annual 4th of July Festival
- Names released in July 4th motorcycle crash in Parke County
- Sisters of Providence hold Winter Solstice celebration
- 4th of July is just around the corner, get to know Indiana's firework laws
- Hundreds celebrate the life of William Garrett Sands
- Church holds Fall festival to celebrate the season
- Sugar Creek Fire holds celebration for Fire Prevention Week